Sunday 28 April 2019

Frames and Flowers

Hello friends
Today is Sunday and its a relaxing day for all. So myself  Bhavani Balaji here to give you some inspirations on current month challenge theme "FRAMES & FLOWERS". I decided to gift some cards to my loved ones so created these cards with expressions craft chipboard embellishments. sprinkle mists and handmade flowers.

Procedure to make:

  1. Cut white card stocks from expressions craft. I cut the CS into 12" breadth and 6" height to form a card base
  2. Then i cut orange, purple and flamingo pink CS a bit lesser than the card base.
  3. Take a white CS again and cut 5.75" square pc
  4. I used a thin star tissue paper from my stash and stuck it on the white square CS using immix Art medium
  5. Started misting with water and immix sprinkle mists blaze orange, Dark Purple and Deep Teal Blue
  6.  To complete my composition i used few frame Chip board embellishments, Hand made flowers, Deco stones and Fairy dust 
  7. Finally dilute some black gesso or acrylic paints with water and give some sprinkles over the entire card using the paint brush. Now u are done!















    1. Hope you like and get inspired to create and participate in our challenges
      pls do leave some comments i would like to read them

      Thanks &Hugs
      BhavaniBalaji

      No comments:

      Post a Comment