Wednesday 24 April 2019

Mixed Media Decor - Video tutorial




Hey people!

Shweta here today on Expressions Craft blog with a video tutorial on a mixed media decor I made to give as a birthday gift.

I have used an MDF base here as my canvas and created a beautiful decor out of it. I started off by painting it with Wedding Red metallic paint. Then I've spread the very amazing crackle texture paste on the base that gives really beautiful and natural looking cracks. I've then used sprinkle mists Persimmon and Citrus Yellow to colour the textures. Kept the tone of my project very subtle.





The various shaped chipboards and the handmade flowers from Immix are so versatile and gorgeous that they enhance the beauty of any project. They added a nice depth to my project.



To find out how I made this, check out the video tutorial below.


Do comment if you liked my work.
Thanks.

Love,
Shweta


The list of supplies used :

Immix heavy gesso white
Immix crackle texture paste
Metallic paints - Wedding Red, Gunmetal Grey and Hunter Green 
Sprinkle mists - Persimmon and Citrus Yellow
Handmade flowers and Fillers
Chipboards- Ring of chain border, Sentiments, Tiny birds on branch
Fairy Dust
Alaska Gold premium glitter
Deco stones - Mini and Micro
Stencil Square Burst

1 comment: