Saturday 20 April 2019

ATC Tags With immix Sprinkle Mists

Hello everyone!!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and today I'm sharing my first DT post with all of you. 
I've created some Mixed Media ATC Tags using Sprinkle Mists as a primary coloring option. 
Have a look..




For these tags.. I've chose cardboard pieces and applied a coat of White Heavy Gesso and then created the background using Texture Paste and Alphabet Stencil.
Applied some Crackle Texture Paste to give some crackled look to my tags. 
These all pastes dry fast and give a nice bright look.




I have focused on immix Sprinkle Mists product the most in my project. Used only Mists for coloring. So if you have only Mists in hand, still you can create beautiful crafty projects with basic mixed media supplies. :)




You can use these Sprinkle Mists to any surface like cardboard, chipboard, glass, paper, fabric etc.
I've used on cardboard and Expressions Craft chipboards. These chipboards are from Numbers and Alphabets set.




Used immix Deco Stones- Mega and Micro along with Sprinkle Glitz, Rainbow Sparks and Fairy Dust products. Used immix Gel Medium- Matte for adhering these stones.



I've captured all the process in a video. You can watch the tutorial here





Supplies used:

That's it for today. Hope you like my today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

No comments:

Post a Comment