Wednesday 3 April 2019

Decoupage on wooden table Ft.Chalk paint

Hello everyone
Its Roshni here  sharing my first process tutorial on altering a wooden table using expression craft Chalk paints, metallic paints and matte gel medium. There are a variety of colours available from bright to pastels today I have used the pastel colours the Flamingo Punch (peach) and Periwinkle (purple) and the metallic paint Holiday Gold and Raw Umber.

The chalk paint can be used on many surfaces like wood, earthen pots, fabric etc and do not need any preparation.... you do not need to sand or gesso the surface prior applying the chalk paints...
After applying two coats of the colour I have added some decoupage napkin using the mate gel from expression craft. Then using the metallic paint I have added a vintage look to the table and have also given it a wooden look.
To watch the whole process you can click on the link.

















I hope you have liked my project 
Thank you for stopping by 
Love 
Roshni 

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Roshni. I liked the vintage look you gave it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Roshni...loved your effort...these pastel shades are so soothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore vintage items and pastel shades. Beautiful job Roshni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pastel shades and rusty effect

    ReplyDelete