Friday 25 May 2018

Altered diary cover

Hi friends,

I am back on Expressions craft blog with a new inspiring post.

I am sure you all must be having a personal diary or journal. Everyone maintains a diary. How about an idea for altering its cover, I have come with a post where u can alter your diary cover and beautify it with Expressions craft decoupage paper and chippies embellishments.

I have used "Mandala 2" decoupage paper and beautiful chippies from "Circle sentiment set" and "Star danglers" by Expressions craft.

Lets have a look at my Altered diary cover...




 



I took the Mandala 2 decoupage paper and cut the centre circle and the corners along the pattern as shown.....


As I wanted some of the black part of my diary cover to show. 

Adhered the paper with gel medium on the diary cover. I have used half cut pearl lines to cover the entire outline and used star and "DREAM" sentiment to further decorate my cover.

I have coloured the dream chippie with black paint and added a "BIG" sentiment on a star too.

Few more close ups I would like to share....







Hope u all like my project and would love to alter your journal or Diary cover....
Guys happy crafting....Use Expressions craft chippies and decoupage paper for these beautiful results.

Love 



2 comments: