Saturday 19 May 2018

Kitchen wall decor

Hi Friends,


This is Sabiha here from Art Box with some beautiful project for your kitchen wall.You can make this quick and easy wall decor with the set of KITCHEN LOVE chipboard embellishments from Expressions craft.



It can be a beautiful gift for someone too special to you, like your Mom or can be made for yourself too.

Without much waiting lets first see the wall decor.......





Here I have also altered an old key holder into this wall hanging.

Lets see how...

1. Took an old key holder coloured it with black gesso and then applied little wax on here n there on the edges as I wanted to give it a rustic look.

2. Next applied a layer of cream chalk paint on the entire wooden board after the gesso dried.

3. When the paint dried took a blunt knife and removed the paint from the places where I had applied the wax.

4. Took a red pattern paper and made squares on it using markers as I wanted to give it a tile look.

5. Took a round stick and adhered a doily corner on it, coloured the doily with distress inks.

6.Adhered the pattern paper as shown in the pic. Made a shelf with the stick and doily to hold the utensil chip boards from Kitchen love set.

7.Also adhered the ladles and spoon chip boards on the lower side of the board as shown.

8.To make my project more useful , I adhered the heart chipboard on a wooden clip to hold the small memo pad.

9. The hooks of the key holder at the bottom can be used to hang aprons, napkins, mugs etc. in the kitchen.

10. As I made this for my kitchen wall, I used the sentiment "My perfect Mix" on the top of my project and painted it black.

11.Used a jute twine to make a loop hanger and a bow and wooden butterfly  embellishments too.

Few more pics I would like to share....




Guys hope u enjoyed my post and got inspired to make something for your lovely kitchen wall.

Supplies used

Kitchen love



Don't forget to leave some love in comments...

LOVE

1 comment: