Saturday 5 May 2018

Guest Designer - May

Hi crafty folks,

Today we have a Guest Designer at Expressions Craft for the month of May. 

Sheetal Thakore known for her beautiful Explosion boxes and Scrapbook albums.
Over to her,

First of all I would like to thank Bhavani for giving an opportunity to apply for Guest Design Team.  To start with I am professionally a teacher and student even..
I love crafting and even in the busy schedule i find time for it..Actually it releases me from all my stress and the happiness which i get from crafting is undefined..I am not stick to any particular crafting instead i like exploring it as much i can. Scrapbooking is one I prefer the most.
My Blog - http://craftysheetal.blogspot.in
My FB page - https://www.facebook.com/Feelings-Personified-Sheetal-Thakore-1769520113322429/


 Here I share a video tutorial on mixed media art on a bottle.
 

 




Hope you got inspired and happy crafting!!

It is a beautiful Mixed Media art! Thank you sheetal for inspiring us today!! 

Supplies used 








Happy weekend 

Shylaashree

2 comments: