Monday 28 May 2018

Decoupage bottled art with cycle de' amour

Hey Guys!!
Am back again. I am truly not a decoupage artist. But with the cycle de’ amour decoupage papers by expressions craft, I have explored this beautiful art of decoupage. And now I am in love with it. So here is my another project with Cycle de’ amour decoupage paper. I have altered the simple bottle of keventers into a beautiful home decor piece 

In my first part of decoupage I have made mixed media canvas with cutout from these speciality decoupage paper.

This time I have converted a simple plain bottle into a beautiful home decor item.
Here is a short guideline  to make this bottle art.
These 100 GSM papers are easy for fussy cutting . I have fussy cut the bicycle and it ornate border from the sheet and have also used the border from the sheet near the neckline of my bottle.
First I have cleaned and dried the bottle. Then have applied the coat of gesso with paint brush. After the coat have dried up, I have applied the co-ordinating color of chalk paint with the paint brust. I wanted textures on my bottle so have used paint brush. Then I have used crackle medium to create crackle effect.
After this, I have pasted the cut-piece of decoupage paper on my bottle in the center using decoupage speciality glue. Then it was time to add some dry bush colors for shading and some flower embellishments.
I am happy with the outcome. Hope you too like my take on decoupage.

Here is the link to buy these papers 

 Cycled'amour

thanks for stopping by..
Kirti

1 comment: