Wednesday 30 May 2018

Mixed Media Journal with Expressions Crafts

Hi everyone, Steph here today and I've created a video on my mixed media book.





I began by painting a journal and the chipboard embellishment with black gesso.  I used the Brick Wall stencil with molding paste to add dimension, then spritzed the journal with Imagine's Fireworks Shimmery Craft Sprays in Pear Tart, Summer Sky and Tangelo.


Butterflies from the Happy Fly Stamp set were randomly stamped on the cover.  Several butterflies and leaf stems were die cut from Rinea Foiled Paper and added to the cover along with a flower from my stash.  To finish, a phrase from the Happy Fly Stamp set was stamped and added to the left side.



I've created a video of my process.






Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies List



Steph

1 comment: