Thursday 10 May 2018

Key holder

Hello everyone,

Sabiha here from Art Box for my DT post for Expressions craft.

Today I have come up with  lovely project..." A Key holder"

Made this from Expressions craft beautiful chippies.All the products details are given in the link below. 

Let me first show u the pics 







 For this project I have used following chipboard embellishments from Expressions craft

1. Circle sentiment set
2. Lantern
3. Birds and Branches
4. Vintage ornate floral border

Few more close ups ....






Guys Hope you liked this key holder. It can be hanged on your room wall to hold keys and It also has a sweet message too.

Now lets see how I made this...

* First I took a MDF base for my key holder. You can buy it ready made. 

*Applied a layer of black gesso and let it dry.

*Used texture paste and brick stencil to give a brick wall look to the base.

*Took the sentiment chippie and cut apart the circle around it kept only the sentiment and coloured it with cream chalk paints and the heart with pink chalk paint.

*After the texture dried used a soft gel medium to adhere  the beautiful chippies to the base, as you an see in the pic leaving the sentiment and flowers aside.

*To give my project a metallic look, added some copper metallic acrylic colour here and there on the base as well as on the chippies.

*Lastly when I was satisfied with the colours, added the sentiment in the middle and the flowers and bird on the branches. Added some half cut pearls in the middle of the flowers to beautify and give them a finished look.



Hope u all like my project and would make this beauty for your home too.

Leave some love in the comments below.
Supplies List

Birds & Branches
Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment