Tuesday 15 May 2018

Like Dream- a mixed media mini album cover


Hello Crafty people,

KIRTI here.. How are you all doing? I am back from a long vacation and my heart and mind is all filled with new and fresh ideas.So, this time I have progressed further in my mixed media exploration to try out messy mixed media. have a look.


When I saw this floral rangoli chipboard in my April DT kit, the only thing came to my mind was DREAM CATCHER and here is how I have incorporated my idea into reality.
LIKE DREAM- A mixed media scrapbook cover.


For Making this,

I have made this mixed media panel in two layers.
I Have used floral rangoli chipboard as center peice which I had adhered to the bottom layer
 I have textured the upper layer with cheese cloth and have used ornate panel stencil from expressions craft for textures. Have a look on detailed pictures. 


Some color splach, beads and fairy dust for additional textures


Then have  finalised it with some feathers and flowers.


Hope you find some inspiration to try out your hand on this beautiful floral chipboard design. 


Keep us posted about your creations.

Here is the link to products which I have used from the store: 
  

Floral Rangoli
 
Thanks & Love,
Kirti

1 comment: