Friday 18 May 2018

Card with floral stencil

Happy friday everyone ,

I am Sheetal back with my GDT post today
I made a card for Mother's day using Expressions craft Stencils and the chipboard sentiment.


 Steps involved

Step 1: I took a black cardstock of 5 by 12 inches and folded it into half to make  a base card.

Step 2: I took a white cardstock of a size a bit smaller than the base Black card

Step 3: I grabbed a beautiful floral stencil from expression craft. I has to different designs in one piece. I used both the designs on each half of the white cardstock..i used pink and olive distress ink to give the effects..

Step 4: I used the Happy Mother's day cut out from the chipboard collection and applied black acrylic paint on it and let it dry.Finally pasted it on the centre of the card.

Step 5: Lastly I used few dew drops from my stash and applied it to the sides of the card.

 

Supplies used


 
 
Thanks for visiting 
Sheetal

1 comment: