Friday 4 May 2018

Mixed Media Birthday card

Hello crafty friends,


Sabiha khan here with my video tutorial on mixed media card.



As its too too hot weather in India. I hope you all love to be indoors. And what can be more better than making beautiful project with your crafty skills.


I have come up with a beautiful Birthday card  with a video tutorial too, using Expressions craft CHIPPIES, CHECKERS AND CUBES STENCIL and BLUE CARD STOCK. 


Lets first have a look at my project....














As You must have seen in my card that I have used beautiful Leafy wreath chippie and a Happy birthday sentiment chippie on the card.

Now few steps to make this beautiful mixed media card.

* First I took a side folding card base. A slightly smaller Blue card stock from Expressions craft and a slightly smaller watercolour card stock.

*Distressed the edges of blue and watercolour card stock with scissors and kept the blue card stock aside.

*After I was satisfied with the colours ,I took a cheese cloth, applied texture white on it and adhered it on the middle of the card.

*I took the leafy wreath chippie and placed it on the cheesecloth on the middle of the card.Coloured it with green paint to enhance its beauty.

*I have used some ready flowers and die cut leaves to decorate the card.

*I also made few small flowers using flower punch and applied a small half cut pearl in the middle of the flowers.

*Lastly took a sentiment chippie from the chippie set and adhered it on the bottom of the card.


I have tried my best to explain the procedure but the video is cherry on the top. All the steps would be more clear in my video.



Guys have a look at the video and don't forget to share your feedback in the comments below.


Hope you enjoyed reading my post.


You can make similar cards for different occasions as the chippies set comes with so many different useful sentiments.



Chick on the video below to see the full tutorial....




Hope to see more such project from you all.




Cardstock

 Good bye


                                Love                               

                                    
 

1 comment: