Thursday 16 August 2018

Alteration with chalk paint

Hello
crafty friend's,

 Here I am Sonika from Albela craft back with my new DT post ,with chalk paint.

Hope u all joining us in this  going on monthly challenge Chalkpaint

Dairy as we know is personal for all of us it's secret of our all feelings, so I thought why not I personalized my dairy as according to my choice which will give me immense happiness whenever I write in it .
   
So I altered my personal dairy with beautiful chalk colours of Expressions craft which they launched recently in different colours in the brand name IMMIX.

 These colour are very smooth ,and these can apply on every surface,mix them in every medium .

I made video tutorial for this altered dairy hope u liked it here the video 

 
I post some close pic of this project too here:::::




 I used  these products in project are






 
 Thank you for stopping with us
with lots of love

Happy crafting
See u soon!!!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment