Friday 10 August 2018

Pots with Chalk Paints

Hello Crafty Friends,

Priya here today with some fun projects using Immix Chalk Paints. This time I colored some terracotta pots and I have a video tutorial for the same also.
So check them out and also do not forget to enter our challenge this month "Chalk Paints"

For this one, I painted with a coat of gesso and then a coat of crackle paste. Finally I used this beautiful green Chalk Paint to cover the pot and embellished with a jute cord and some flowers.



For this one, I covered the whole pot with black gesso. Once dried, I made some random patterns on it with glue gun. Then I applied some texture paste inside the patterns and gled some Deco stones. Then I dabbed some Chalk paint on the surface.

 

For the next one, I randomly pasted some washi tape on the pot creating some geometrical shape and then painted with three different colors. One it is dried, I removed the tape and this is how it looks now.



Video Tutorial



Supplies Used











No comments:

Post a Comment