Thursday 2 August 2018

Chalk beauty on coaster

Hello crafty Friends,

Myself Sonika 

I am super excited to share my first project post on chalk paint. 

Hope you all will join us this month challenge. It is very simple theme. Use chalk colour in your project and link it here 

I have decided to make altered coasters  for this time. I received a lot of beautiful craft goodies from Expressions craft.. I got some beautiful chalk colours too in my goodies bag these are so creamy ,smooth flow and very vibrant too.

I made video tutorial for this project ,here it is


Now some close up pics of this project are here








Hope u like it !!!
Thanku for stopping with us 
Hugs❤️❤️
Happy crafting!!!!!!

I used  product in this project are












See u soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment