Wednesday 8 August 2018

Altered hoop - Friendshipday

Hello crafty friend .....

I am Sabiha Khan back with a new project specially designed for Friendship day.

I had altered this hoop into a beautiful wall art for a friend and would like to share it with u all.

I have used super versatile products from Expressions craft here.
Lets have a look at the pics first and I also have a small video tutorial to make this...









I have altered this hoop using Expressions craft Jute cord 3 Ply, which is twisted around the hoop and embellished with Leaves chippies, handmade flowers and some art deco stones and yes...the sentiment "Happy friendship day" from sentiment chippies. Expressions craft has all the different sentiment chippies for all occassions and I love them too. I have stencilled the background with Doily lace stencil which is my favourite for its beautiful and intricate design. I have also used some Chest Nut and Citrus Yellow sprinkle mists on my project.

Hope u loved it and would love to see the tutorial too...

Video tutorial for the same.



Hope u enjoyed my tutorial and yes don't forget to leave some love if u loved my project and video.Thanks for visiting our blog...

Love 


List of products used 




No comments:

Post a Comment