Wednesday 29 August 2018

Mixed media frame Using chalk paints

Hi friends,

I am Sabiha Khan back with a new project using smooth n silky chalk paints by expressions craft.

I have made a mixed media frame....

Lets have a look at few pics of my project.






Guys hope u like my frame.

First I took a photo frame and removed the glass. 

Coloured the frame black using black gesso. Adhered all the chipboard embellishments Birds and Branches from expressions craft, few flowers and lace on the frame. I left the sentiment embellishments "Wonderful life" to adhere it in the end. 

Coloured them all with black gesso. Then took two colours of chalk paints from Expressions craft Fancy Yellow and  Raspberry Red.
Applied the colours using dry brush technique. Applied the paints randomly over the embellishments.

When I was satisfied with the colours I applied some golden acrylic dust over the embellishments randomly using fingers. Finally Adhered the sentiment chipboard on the frame to give it a finished look.

I was happy with results I got with chalk paints over black gesso. Hope u love my project and would also try something like this.

some more pics too....













And yeah.....guys don't forget to link your creations with chalk paints to our blog HERE for this months challenge."use chalk paints"


All our DTs have inspired you all with so many different uses of chalk paints, have a look at the blog and come back with some projects and win prize.



Products used 

IMMIX Chalk paints

Raspberry Red



Fancy yellow



Chipboard Embellishments





Wonderful life sentiment chipboard



No comments:

Post a Comment