Wednesday 1 August 2018

GDT post Cards with shaker chippies

Hello Crafters,

Today we have our GDT Heena here,

Hi everyone, Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com.

 I'm back here with my last post as guest designer for the Expressions studios blog. I had so much fun creating with these amazing products, the Deco stones have become my favourite and I love the quality of the chippis. 

Today I have two cards to share that I made using the Shaker chippies and other art mediums from Immix.
So let's get on to it..






For this card, I have used the Designer Scallop Oval frame and Shaker Oval chippies.
I have also used the Deco stones and Sprinkle mists in shade - Titanium white and Fuchsia Pink.
I have used the mini deco stones along with some sequins and seed beads for the shaker.









For this card, I have used the Designer Square frame and Shaker Heart, Stars Dangler chippies.
Also used the Deco stones and Sprinkle mist in shade Fuchsia Pink.










Supplies Used

Titanium White Sprinkle Mist                   Fuchsia Sprinkle mist           
  





     
Designer square frame                        Designer Oval frame

                 
 

 I hope you liked my cards, Thank you for stopping by!

Heena

No comments:

Post a Comment