Wednesday 15 August 2018

Ombr'e Effect With IMMIX Chalk Paints

Hello Friends,



Happy Independence Day to all Proud Indians....from Sabiha Khan.




Today I feeling proud and happy to write this post as a DT for Expressions Craft which is  a brand selling Made In India products.




We all should feel happy for this...and congratulate Bhavani Balaji for her efforts and hard work.




U must have all seen the new launched flowers this month "Beautiful hand made flowers".




Now off to today's post. This month we are having a blog challenge to use Chalk paints in your projects, I am here with my inspirational post for the same.




I have altered a glass bottle into a beautiful home decor using Chalk Paints and beautiful Swirl chippies from Expressions craft.




First have a look...















First I took a glass bottle and covered it using a cotton rope.

I have used a small PVC pipe and inserted it in the neck of the glass bottle to make its neck longer.

Next coloured the bottle using Raspberry Red and Fancy Yellow     chalk paints to give this ombr'e look.

First I started colouring from bottom of the bottle with Raspberry red Chalk paint and gradually went on adding yellow Chalk paint to get the Ombr'e look.

After I was satisfied with the colours decorated the bottle using Expressions craft Swirls chippies and some hand made flowers and leaves.

Few more pics






Hope u all loved my project, don't forget to leave some love below and take part in our ongoing challenge for this month 


Love



Products used


IMMIX chalk paints




No comments:

Post a Comment