Friday 3 August 2018

Mixed Media Frame with Chalk Paints

Hello Crafty Friends,

Priya here today and I'm back with my inspiration project for this month's ongoing challenge.
Thank you so much everyone who participated in our last challenge. we were happy to see all the entries and the winner will soon be announced on the blog.

This month the challenge theme is pretty simple and exciting "Chalk Paints". These are matt acrylic colors and can be used on various surfaces where we want a matt look. Recently they are getting much attention and Expressions Craft has launched a vibrant range of colors in this segment. I got a few of them in my DT kit and am so happy to use them all through the month and inspire you all.












Hope you like my project. Do participate in the challenge to win exciting goodies.

Supplies Used:













Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment