Thursday 9 August 2018

Chalk beauty on terracotta

Why should wines glasses be always used to drink wine... Being an artist I decided to alter the wine glass.


Hello people Sonika Agarwal here

Hope you remember our current month challenge is to use chalk paints in your project  .
 
Recently Expression Craft launched beautiful chalk colour in different colours

These colours are in matt look  which can be used in various surface.These can mix and apply in texture paste as well in gesso too.


In this project I used terracotta wine glass and altered it as tea light candle holder, I really enjoyed to make this project ,as Expressions Craft chalk paints are so adorable I can play with them in any project.


First I coated gesso over it and then applied chalk paints mixed with texture paste and randomly sprinkle some our favourite deco stones .Dried it completely then decorated it with chippies , flowers and with butterflies.


Here it is







Expressions craft chalk paint r so versatile and and smooth on every surface.

Hope u liked project!!!!!

In this I used






Thank u for stopping by us!!!!!

happy crafting ❤️
see u soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment