Wednesday 27 February 2019

Altered Leather bag

Hello Crafters!!!

Myself Varsha, Today I am sharing my another pictorial project with you all.  I altered a  leather bag for my brother. I used lots of steampunks chipboard in my project. To create your own please follow the steps mentioned below:

Here is my project:




Supplies used



Step 1. Take a bag and apply black heavy gesso over it and let it dry naturally.




Step 2. I coloured base with 3-4 metallic paints & created background using stencil over the coloured base.



Step 3. Placement of chipboards and other embellishments , here I used Gel medium matte to stick all embellishments.



Step 4. I coloured my embellishments with metallic paints.



Step 5. I finished my project with black glitter.



Hope you like my project and create your own unique bag. 
Love & Hugs
Varsha


No comments:

Post a Comment