Thursday 28 February 2019

Baby Zodiac _ Mixed Media Layout

Hola, 

Manasa Priya back at the Expressions Craft studio with a tutorial on how to Acrylicmake your own baby photo layout.

This particular project can be used as your scrapbook page or can be framed as is.  I plan to frame it up my LO's layout ☺

So,  for this project I picked a white Cardstock from Expressions Craft as a base
The newly launched fabric pack was using for layering,  here I used a burlap sheet to keep my composition very earthy.

And I particularly highlighted the birth date in glitter,  used the premium glitter Alaskan Gold for the same.

Stamped with sentiments pertaining to the baby's Zodiac - Cancer
And all the characteristics pertaining to the sign to add interest along with some script to add to the background.
So here is my quick layout using the chalk paint azure and sprinkle mist deep teal.   I used the heavy gel medium to add textures
Used the art medium to stick all the elements in place.

I hope you liked it. Here is the detailed video tutorial for you guys ☺





Also,  listing out all the supplies used in creating this layout
Fabric Pack

Until next time..  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment