Sunday 10 February 2019

Guest Designer - December winner

Hello Crafters,

Today we have Sudha kabra as our Guest designer. She was the winner of our December month challenge.

A brief bio of her
I am Sudha Kabra, a very enthusiastic crafter. I really love to craft at any time. I am home-maker and mom of two teenagers.

I used to do crafting since my school time but in between it stops for sometime. Gradually I came back and started creating things from Quilling!! I still love that art very much. Also I love to make mixed media art on different bases, decoupage and love to do altered art very much!!

Over to her
Today I am here in front of you with my guest designer post for expressions craft...
So, I decided to make mdf cutlery stand using maximum of products from expressions' craft..

Here are few glimpses of my project:


Now I am presenting step by step process by pictorial steps how I made this.. let's get started:
  • First of all I sanded mdf base and then covered it with white Gesso. after that placed all the thinks in the way I want..



  • Then covered it completely with black Gesso...


  • Finally after this step just go on playing with colors. Here I first added few strokes of chalk paints from expressions craft and then highlighted it with metallic colors.. Here is final creation:


Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs

Sudha Kabra 


2 comments: