Monday 11 February 2019

Cherish the little moments - Art Journal Page

Hi crafty people,

DT member Jaishree this side! With love in the air, I decided to dedicate a page in my journal to a simple moment from my life. I love taking pictures with my niece and nephew and this one pic has stuck with me. So here is a cute little journal page layout for the same. 


I have used some beautiful colors of sprinkle mists and added some fun textures using crackle paste and texture paste with stencils from expressions craft. Here are some detailed pics - 







And now here is a video tutorial on the complete process from start to finish for this simple yet memorable layout. 



Hope you liked the project and are inspired to make one of yours too. 

Until Next Time
Happy Crafting!


--

Supply List 




3 comments: