Sunday 17 February 2019

Guest designer - December - Inspiration

Hello Crafters,

Today we have Sudha kabra's second inspiration project. She is our Guest designer this month. She was the winner of our December month challenge.

Over to her

Hello crafty friends ,

Hope all going well!!
I am back with my guest designer post for expressions craft.  I thought a lot what to create for showing the actual grace of their awesome products and so decided to make vintage looked reverse canvas.. Hope u all will love it.. have a look..


I have prepared video tutorial for this beautiful canvas for how I created this.. 
Materials that I used are texture paste,  white Gesso, stencils, deco stones and metallic paints from expression crafts. So let's get started with small video tutorial:






Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment