Saturday 16 February 2019

Mix Media Fridge Magnet

Hello friends, Kanika Jain here 
Today I am sharing a photo tutorial of Mix Media Fridge Magnet.
Here is the final look of the project:-




Let’s start with the tutorial:-

Step 1-  I am taking the Heart Chipboard from Expressions Craft & covering it with a layer of black gesso & on the back side adhering a pair of magnets.



Step 2- With the help of Expressions Craft Stencil & Texture Paste I have given a texture to the base.
After it will dried I had added  random leftover Chippie cutouts using Art Essential Art Medium Transparent Gloss.


Step 3- Using IMMIX Metallic Paints Coral Pearl & Holliday Gold I have coloured the base.

Step 4- Using IMMIX Chippies I used Antique Gold Embossing Powder & adhered it with Art Medium.  To add glitter I used Rainbow Sparks & Red Velvett. Also added the Expressions Craft flowers. At last Embellished it with some items.


Here is the final look-

Material Used:-

1 comment:

  1. it is amazing with colour and textures kanika, love the steps

    ReplyDelete