Friday 22 February 2019

Looking through the Window - Mixed Media Shadow Box Ft. Immix New releases

Hello Crafty People 🙂

Manasa Priya here, back on Expressions Craft blog today with a step by step tutorial on how to quickly make a layout in easy steps.

Follow this post to see how I created this shadow box. The theme of the box is The eternal love birds Radha and Krishna looking through the window onto a beautiful garden.

So I randomly picked up all my Expressions Craft stash to get started.


So,  now I took the Immix texture paste and Expressions Craft Dot and stripes stencil and stenciled randomly to add texture to my shadow box.
Then,  I placed the negative chippies at the base ( mind you, never throw your chipboard backings as they can be used to create beautiful patterns) and checked for the placement before I secured it with the newly launched art medium.  It is light weight and good to stick light embellishments among many other uses.
Now I used Immix Gesso and primed the entire surface. Then I added the newly launched pearl beads in the color solver to add some texture.
It's time to add colors.  Splish splash the sprinkle mists.  I chose the color deep teal blue for the corners and butt orange for the center. Look at the vibrancy and pigmentation! 
I finished by coloring and adding chippies and embellished with some charms and the newly launched cabbage rose buds.
And now comes my favorite part,  adding the beautiful glitters.  Can't tell you how amazing these newly launched premium glitters are.  Alaskan gold is to die for ❤
And here is my finished shadow box.  I hope you enjoyed going through the tutorial.
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below..
Until next time..  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment