Monday 12 August 2019

Beach adventure - Monday Inspiration


Hello friends 
Our Dt's Swetha and Isha is all set to inspire you with the theme Beach adventure using our newly launched products. Get inspired and join our monthly challenge to win exciting goodies .






Click below link to participate

Over to Shwetha  & Isha

Hello Friends,  I'm Shwetha Mahadevan here to share my Inspirational post for this month

In this work I have used canvas as base and the new launch immix Ice and Snow Ground Texture paste for the waves and Immix Natural Desert and Immix Mud Brown for the sand area. I have also Sprinkled some Deco stones to give a realistic effect and also some shells.

I have Colored the sea using Chroma Burst Blue Lagoon. I have used Gama black to darken the sand.

I have also used Immix Glass beads texture Gel from Immix and enhanced it with Mica Flakes Clear from Immix.

Have a wonderful day!!


Happy Crafting!..









Greetings everyone!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share my this month's Monday Inspiration post - The Tropical Sojourn.

Here, I have used two coconut shells with thermocol in it, to give sea effect I have sprayed Sprinkle mist Deep teal blue and Chroma burst fresh water and over it have adhered Clear Mica flakes. 

Also I have used Immix Deco Stones Medium and Mega.

I have made small coconuts (which you can see over the coconut tree) using real coconuts coir.

And the stem of the coconut tree is real tree twig.

Below to paste sea shells and give sand look I have used Immix Natural Desert Texture paste.












3 comments: