Saturday 31 August 2019

Mixed media jewellery box Ft. Shimmer metallic paints

Hello Crafters

Good morning!!!

Varsha here, today I am sharing my another creation. I altered a jewellery box. Please follow my steps to make your own beautiful jewellery box.









Supplies used:

1. Immix black heavy gesso
2. Texture paste
3. Stencil
4. Art medium - Matte
5. Shimmer metallic paints
6. Handmade flowers
7. Deco stones- Mini

Step 1. Take a jewellery box & apply black gesso over it. Let it dry naturally.



Step 2. I created texture over the box using Immix craft stencil & texture paste.


Step 3. I placed all embellishments like chipboards, shells lace & beads etc.


Step 4. I covered all embellishments with black gesso & used sprinkle mist color sprays to provide beautiful color effect in the background.

Step 5. I coloured my all embellishments with shimmer metallic paints.


Step 6. In the last I added handmade flowers in my project.



I hope you like my project. Don’t forget to enter in our monthly challenge. 
Love & hugs 
Varsha 

No comments:

Post a Comment