Friday 16 August 2019

Believe in Yourself - Altered Art

Hello,
             Today I am at Expressions Craft blog with a Video Tutorial to show you all amazing mixed media products of IMMIX !!! If you don't try it yet then must try ... They are just amazing.

              I have altered my daughter's toy a Marry go round ( Giant wheel ) and created mixed media decor from it. My focal point is "SUN"...I believe, Sun always believes in himself and always focus on his energy !!!  This way we have to believe in our selves and use our energy in a good and a positive way.











                        Here is a link of Video Tutorial :

                        

                                   

                        Hope you guys like it :)


Thanks
Vidhi Jadeja

No comments:

Post a Comment