Saturday 17 August 2019

Photo tutorial - Irina Chebotareva "Box with a rust imitation"

 Hello all!
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe). 
Today I want to show on Expressions Craft blog a photo tutorial of box with a rust imitation.

Cut box parts from cardstock.


Glue the box base.


The box cover I glued to  the burlap.


After, I glued  Gear Set-1 and Steampunk screws cheapboard to the box.

   

After glued fine cotton gauze using immix SculptorTex contour medium to made folds.

 

 Then I colored  with black Gesso



 Then, I used Immix crackle texture paste on some places.


Then I used Granite black Texture paste and Immix Natural desert Ground Texture paste to made rust spots.



After, I add Chroma Burst Choco Truffle, Fresh Water and Golden Glow into Chalk Paint Champagne Linen to get dirty gray color. And cover all the box with this color.




I blend Chalk Paint Coral Peony, Glacier Lava Grey, Sweet Pea and Pink Punch to made dust-earthy color. And paint all the box with this color carelessly.



The gear wheels was painted with Immix Metallic Paint Holiday Gold and  Gan Metall Grey.

 

Then I add Chroma Burst Choco Truffle, Cranberry Kiss and Golden Glow into Chalk Paint Pale Sunset Gold to get beautiful orange color. And made orange spots on the box. These spots are the rust spots base.




 Add strongly diluted with water black Gesso on the orange spots.


Then I blend Ice & snow Texture paste with Chroma Burst Choco Truffle, Cranberry Kiss and Golden Glow and use this mixture to increase rust relif.


Highlight the rust spots with  Chalk Paint Sea Foam.


Then, whiten all the box with Immix heavy gesso white to made dust effect.


And there is the result!
 








 






   


Make beauty with smile,
  
Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment