Wednesday 28 August 2019

Mixed Media round canvas - Video tutorial

Hello all!

This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe). 
Today  I want to show on Expressions Craft blog a video tutorial of a mixed media round canvas.
Impressive, how did you think?

 I took round cardboard for canvas base. First, fill it with white Gesso. After glued fine cotton gauze using immix SculptorTex contour medium to made a beautyfull folds.


Then used Craft stencils and applied texture paste on the canvas.


Then a colored decor elements, chipboard with Immix heavy gesso white. After, all of them was glued on base. 


 Then, I used Immix crackle texture paste on some places. 


After, I colored they with Chroma Burst. I used colors: Choco Truffle, Fresh Lime Dream, Gamma Black, Fresh Water and Golden Glow.
 

  With Immix heavy gesso white was added texture.


At the top I add Handmade Flower with Deco stones (Mega, Medium, Micro and Mini size) and Glass Nuggets. 


In the end I add some colors. I used Chroma Burst to color the elements for detailing.

 Some stamps as final detail - and the work was complete.





Enjoy the watching!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment