Monday 26 August 2019

Monday Inspirational Post

Hello!
Today is inspirational Monday and we have our DT Ruchi  & Irina to guide you beautiful inspirational on the monthly challenge Beach Adventure
Hello all!
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe).

Today I'm with my inspiration by beach adventure theme.

Just imagine that once upon a time somebody lost a casket in the sea. It lay on the sea bottom a long time. And here, fisher find it in his nets. The coral polyps growth on the casket and the seashells are on it.

The base of casket is cardboard, glued outside with net.

Then I sculpted polips and funny sea plants from clay. They and various seashells I glued to casket.

Then I colored all with white Gesso.

After, I colored they with Chroma Burst. I took shades of sea: Blue Lagoon, Fresh Water, Woodland Bay, Golden Glow.

And I made sea shine with Immix Metallic Paint: Sapphire Blue, Mermaid Song, Citron Verdes, Hunter Green, Snow Pearl.

I used Immix Metallic Paint Holiday Gold to color the protruding elements for detailing. It turned out lighting parts, as rays of the sun.










Make beauty with smile,
Irina Chebotareva

Supplies Used:
Immix heavy gesso white
Chroma Burst
Immix Metallic Paint


Over to Ruchi..

Hello everyone! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I've created a tag 'Explore' on beach theme.
Have a look...




I've picked a piece of cardboard and cut in size 3.5"x7"
Applied White Gesso and Crackled Texture Paste and newly launched Glass Beads- texture gel medium. Then stenciled this shell using Mermaid stencil and newly launch Ground Texture Paste- Mud Brown. 
Used Chroma Burst- Fresh Lime Dream, Golden Glow, Woodland Bay & Terranium Olive Moss shades.






No comments:

Post a Comment