Monday 19 August 2019

Monday challenge inspiration - Beach Adventure by Tatyana & Varsha

Hello Everyone!!!

Today is inspirational Monday we have our DT’s Varsha and Tatyana to guide you beautiful inspirational on the monthly challenge Beach adventure.

Lets take up Tatyana's project a look

Hi,
Continuing the beach adventure. I propose to sink to the bottom of the ocean. See what an amazing fish is found in the dark. My new job is a key holder.




A few details of this work.




















over to Varsha Gupta


Myself  Varsha Gupta From C-Arts & Crafts, This is my first inspirational project. I have created a canvas (30.5*60.9 cm) for beach theme e.i “Lost in the sea”

Here is my project:


 


I coloured my canvas with chroma burst & sprinkle mist sprays. I created texture with texture paste & ground mud paste. I used deco stones for 3D texture. I painted my embellishments with metallic paint.

Supplies used:

Chroma burst - Tea cup teal, & fresh lime Green
Sprinkle Mist
Texture paste
Stencils
Ground texture paste
Glass nuggets
Deco stones
Art medium- Matte
Crackle paste
Metallic paint
Chipboards

Hope you like my project. We are waiting to see your creations. Come & join our monthly ch


No comments:

Post a Comment