Tuesday 13 August 2019

Photo tutorial - Keys Holder "Dreams of the sea"

Hello friends
Tatayana here!
Today you will learn how you can easily do a practical thing using materials from Expressions Craft. You will need a wooden board 30 x 15 cm. You can follow me step by step.


Step 1.
It is necessary to cover the board with white Gesso. I use texture pastes and stencils to create the background.





Step 2.
I use Medium Matte to stick the rope and shells. Coat all parts with white Gesso.




Step 3. I use chipboards. I create a rust effect on the parts. I cover the gears with  Mud Brown paste, and then stain with Sprinkle Mist spray and Chroma Burst.



Step 4. I cover various details with black Gesso.

Step 5. I color the background with water and Chroma Burst.


Step 6. I paint parts with metallic paints. I decorate the work with flowers.


Keys Holder "Dreams of the sea". 
 A bit of detail.














Hope you like my project.
Happy crafting.
Tatyana Chupina



No comments:

Post a Comment