Thursday 1 August 2019

Mixed Media Triangular Canvas

Hey guys, Welcome back, This is DT Archana here, and I am back with another super simple Mixed media triangular canvas using our newly launched ground texture paste, I also used crackle texture paste, so lets get started...

This is what I have created :


So lets get started, To start with I first glued down my focal point that is Buddha casting, for gluing all my embellishments I used Immix gel medium gloss, and to create texture (spread using palate knife) on the canvas I used Immix newly launched ground texture paste "Natural Desert", "Mud brown" I also arrange some seashells, soda bottle caps, deco stones too..


Next I covered entire canvas using Immix white gesso and also used crackle texture paste


To color the canvas I used another amazing product Immix chroma Burst, I choose 4 shades here, namely "Fresh Water", "Tea Cup Teal", "Woodland Bay", "Blue Lagoon".. I just sprinkle this shades on to the canvas and sprayed some water to get them activated, This way  I got nice blended look...


Once its dries completely I applied Immix white gesso using dry brush technique, This step will highlight the dimensional part or textural part of canvas.


and this is how I finished this mixed media canvas, here are some more pictures of this projects:



hope you guys have enjoyed this process, If this project inspires you to create something then do share with us, I will be back till then bye bye, Take care..

Happy crafting
Love

To buy chroma burst check the following stores
Crafters Corner
Deepa Anandakrishnan
Hindustan Trading Company - Fine Art & Stationery Since 1974

4 comments: